With effect from 13th Aug, 2020:
The www.hcas.in web site is maintained by (HCAS) Hyderabad Chartered Accountants’ Society having its registered office at Flat no 204, 8-3-318/11/32 to 34, Vishnu Nivas apartment, Jayaprakash nagar, Near SBI, Yusafguda Br, Srinagar Colony, Ameerpet, Hyd, Telangana. 500073. We can be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This policy statement was created to demonstrate our commitment to privacy. It discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices.
HCAS may modify this policy from time to time. Please review this document regularly to keep abreast of the changes in the policy.
How www.hcas.in uses information provided by you:
This site does not collect personally identifying information about individuals except when specifically and knowingly provided by such individuals. The site collects personally identifying information in several ways including:
– when people register on our site to use services or to access areas of the site offered only to registered users;
– when people subscribe to our site to use services or to access areas of the site offered only to subscribers;
– when entering polls; while using Chat or Bulletin Board or Discussion Forum.
– when using the email;
– when people submit information for editorial purposes, such as articles, news items, submitting queries, letters to the editor, press releases, etc.;
– when people submit information to conduct transactions or use services offered through the web site (registering for or buying Journals, Publications, Cassettes etc.)
– When people subscribe to various educational courses, workshops, seminars, study circles, study groups etc.
– When people submit information while advertising on website.
– When submitted to register as a www.hcas.in user: Personal information submitted will not be transferred to any non-affiliated third parties unless otherwise stated at the time of collection. To register as a www.hcas.in user, we request a chosen user login name and your email address as a unique identifier. We may also use your email address to send you occasional announcements of site service or new features on the web site, to send an occasional survey to monitor or improve the use and satisfaction of the site . If you do not wish to receive these emails, please write us for detailed instructions.
To access and modify your personal information as a registered user of www.hcas.in, or have difficulty accessing the site, please contact us at email@example.com. To contact you specifically about your account, we will contact you by email or submitted telephone number.
– When submitted for Polls, Bulletin Board or Chat, Personal information submitted will not be transferred to any non-affiliated third parties unless otherwise stated at the time of collection. We may contact you either by email or by submitted telephone number specifically about Polls, Bulletin Board, or Chat.
– When submitted for editorial purposes: When people submit personally identifying information for editorial purposes, such as name, company or title, it may be used for editorial purposes, such as letters to the editor, calendar items, articles, etc., both on the web site and in the print editions of publications owned by HCAS, as we would normally do if personally identifying information were sent to us offline.
While www.hcas.in will seek to require third parties with whom it has agreements to follow appropriate privacy policies, www.hcas.in does not bear any responsibility for any actions or policies of such third parties.
www.hcas.in web site users should be aware that when they voluntarily disclose personal information (e.g., user name, email address) on some areas of the www.hcas.in web site, such as Bulletin Board, Chat, etc. that information can be collected and used by others and may result in unsolicited messages from other parties.
Log files :
www.hcas.in uses Internet Protocol (“IP”) addresses to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our web site, for example by blocking certain addresses that are inappropriately spidering or obsessively requesting files from our site. IP addresses are used to gather broad demographics information, such as a visitor’s country, operating system, browser types, frequency of visit, etc.
www.hcas.in takes reasonable precautions to protect your personally identifying information. When you submit information via the web site, your information is protected both online and off-line. All of our users’ information, not just the sensitive information mentioned above, is restricted in our offices. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job, are granted access to personally identifiable information. Finally, the servers used to store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment. If you have questions about the security at our web site, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Removing yourself from our database
If you wish to remove yourself from our database or do not wish to receive future communications or to no longer receive our service, you can contact us in any of the following ways:
1. Send email to email@example.com
2. Send mail to the following postal address: Hyderabad Chartered Accountants’ Society, Flat no 204, 8-3-318/11/32 to 34, Vishnu Nivas apartment, Jayaprakash nagar, Near SBI, Yusafguda Br, Srinagar Colony, Ameerpet, Hyd, Telangana. 500073.